TheBookofJules

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
The Highly Sensitive Person
Elaine N. Aron
Exploring the Philosophy of Religion (7th Edition)
David Stewart
Siege and Storm
Leigh Bardugo
The Hutterites in North America (Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology)
John Andrew Hostetler;Beulah S. Hostetler

Review: B Gata H Kei

B型H系 1 - Yoko Sanri

Here, let me just tell you the synopsis of this manga so that you can shake your head in bafflement with me:

Yamada is a 15 year-old girl who is determined to have 100 sex partners. However, she is a virgin and has never even been kissed. She is surprisingly shy and uncertain, so she wants her first to be with someone safe. When Yamada sets her sights on her classmate, plain-looking and unimpressive Kosuda, she has to pull out all of her tricks to seduce him into being her first. But... being as unexperienced as she is, her attempts at seduction continually backfire... and end up physically harming Kosuda in the process.

FIrst of all... what?

This girl is hysterical. She has no clue about anything and is constantly making the wrong decision. Point: instead of simply asking Kosuda about something, she flashes him, then gets too nervous and runs away. She can't simply talk to the poor boy. She even physically injured him when she tried to kiss him for the first time and he ended up having to wear a head brace. It's over-the-top ridiculous, but still manages to be a lot of fun.

I saw this anime a few years ago and I would probably recommend it more than the manga. It's so much funnier to watch the scenes unfold rather than read about them, but this manga has managed to make me laugh quite a few times. It's written in a comic-book-strip kind of way and I'm not a huge fan of that style, but I was able to adapt. I will certainly continue to read more of this series. It's too crazy not to.

It is definitely "pervy", so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like things like that, however any pervertedness is normally undermined by the humor or the stupidity of the situation, which is the intent.