TheBookofJules

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
The Highly Sensitive Person
Elaine N. Aron
Exploring the Philosophy of Religion (7th Edition)
David Stewart
Siege and Storm
Leigh Bardugo
The Hutterites in North America (Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology)
John Andrew Hostetler;Beulah S. Hostetler

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 16 - Favorite Female Character.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire  - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré Stargirl (Readers Circle) - Jerry Spinelli A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five - George R. R. Martin

Harry Potter:  Oh my goodness, there are so many good ones to choose, but I am going with Luna Lovegood.  She was such a hoot to read about and I think she had a really good heart.  She was an outcast, but she never thought poorly of anyone and was always really pleased to make new friends.  She was also whip smart and very brave.  She did not leave her friends behind.

Stargirl:  Stargirl was one eccentric girl, but she was her own person and didn't let anyone tell her what to wear or how to act.  She changed a town with her unconventional behavior and always gave everyone a chance.

Game of Thrones:  Dany is badass, but I love Catelyn Stark.  She's fiercely protective of her family, a fantastic strategist and great at getting out of tough situations.  (She was kind of horrible to John Snow, though.)  She is the definition of what a mother should be. Also, I'm in love with the actress who plays her on the HBO series.