TheBookofJules

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
The Highly Sensitive Person
Elaine N. Aron
Exploring the Philosophy of Religion (7th Edition)
David Stewart
Siege and Storm
Leigh Bardugo
The Hutterites in North America (Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology)
John Andrew Hostetler;Beulah S. Hostetler

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 15 - Favorite Male Character.

Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  - J.K. Rowling New Moon  - Stephenie Meyer Slave to Sensation - Nalini Singh

Well...

I have never considered this before in my life.

I have so many anime-boy crushes and video-game-boy crushes, but I just never seem to have any sort of crush on fictional characters.  It's probably because they're always matched up with someone and I have this block in my brain that doesn't allow me to feel attraction towards anyone with a partner.  The loner types tend to be more in anime and video games.  I don't think I ever tend to have favorite literary characters in general, romantic or not, so I'm going to have to think this one out.

I'll give it a shot, though.

Pleasure Unbound:  I really liked Eidolon as the main character in this and I also really liked his brother, Wraith.  (But then he goes and gets his own book and a girlfriend and I'm like, "Waaa!").  I thought E was the perfect mix of dark, sexy, and intelligent without being annoying alpha about it all.

Harry Potter:  Fred Weasley.

New Moon:  New Moon Jacob Black was awesome!  I had a huge crush on him and his self-repaired motorcycles and just wanted to slap Bella when she decided to choose Edward.  I mean... let's be real.  JB for the win.

Slave to Sensation:  Lucas was great, but it's Hawke who I'm talking about here.  I still haven't read his book because I just don't want to!  I know that as soon as he gets a mate I will magically lose my attraction to him, so I'm prolonging it for a bit.  (Although I know who he gets with and kind of really want to read it, so... soon).