TheBookofJules

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
The Highly Sensitive Person
Elaine N. Aron
Exploring the Philosophy of Religion (7th Edition)
David Stewart
Siege and Storm
Leigh Bardugo
The Hutterites in North America (Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology)
John Andrew Hostetler;Beulah S. Hostetler

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 14 - Favorite Book By Your Favorite Writer.

Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been? - Joyce Carol Oates, Elaine Showalter South of the Border, West of the Sun - Haruki Murakami, Philip Gabriel

Well, crap.  I haven't read a complete book by either Joyce Carol Oates or Haruki Murakami.  So, picking these were tricky.

Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?:  I read this short story for a literature class I took a few years ago and then wrote a very long essay about it.  There were so many interpretations and so many hidden meanings scattered throughout the text that I literally felt as if it were endless.  She's a genius.

South of the Border, West of the Sun:  I read this book when I was nineteen, but I wasn't able to finish it.  It had absolutely nothing to do with the book itself, but time restraints placed on me.  It was a library book for one, and something else happened that I can't remember, but seemed to prevent me from finishing it.  One day I'll pick this up again, because I remember feeling so sad I wouldn't know the ending.  I must know that ending.