TheBookofJules

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
The Highly Sensitive Person
Elaine N. Aron
Exploring the Philosophy of Religion (7th Edition)
David Stewart
Siege and Storm
Leigh Bardugo
The Hutterites in North America (Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology)
John Andrew Hostetler;Beulah S. Hostetler

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 9 - A Book You Thought You Wouldn't Like, But Ended Up Loving

Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare

This one was really hard to choose, guys.  I don't think I have ever really started a book that I think I'd hate it or not like.  I go into every book with the idea that I'll love it or enjoy it.  The only one I could think of was Clockwork Princess, which I still had a bit of hope for.

I loved this book - like crazy, obsessive love. (Not ashamed! ;))  I stayed up until 5am reading it and it was such a heart wrenching experience that I used an entire Saturday to recover with home made cake and tea!   I read the first one, Clockwork Angel,  and loved it, but the second one was a huge miss for me.  Because of my dislike of Clockwork Prince, I was definitely hesitant of this installment, but I knew I had to know how the series ended.  I'm glad I decided to give it a go, though.  It has become one of my favorite books of all time.