TheBookofJules

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
The Highly Sensitive Person
Elaine N. Aron
Exploring the Philosophy of Religion (7th Edition)
David Stewart
Siege and Storm
Leigh Bardugo
The Hutterites in North America (Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology)
John Andrew Hostetler;Beulah S. Hostetler

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 7 - A Book That Makes You Laugh.

Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione Let's Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir) - Jenny Lawson Beauty Queens - Libba Bray The Comedy of Errors (Dover Thrift Editions) - William Shakespeare

Pleasure Unbound:  This is more of a "I-can't-believe-she-wrote-that" giggle.  Pleasure Unbound is suuuuuuuper dirty.  It is the dirtiest series I've ever read.  I think that some of those books could be argued as erotica rather than romance, it's so sex oriented.  (But there's always a happy ending [haha, I realize how dirty this sounds now] in them, romance fans!  None of those depressing erotica endings.)  I always laugh hysterically when reading them because they are so blush-inducing.

Let's Pretend This Never Happened:  Oh my gosh, I was ugly laughing.  I was laughing so hard that absolutely no sound came out of my mouth.  I heard she's writing another book and I am so excited.  If you ever feel sad, pick this one up.  You will crack up if you share a similar sense of humor as her.

Beauty Queens:  Awesome satire.  I was laughing at the incredulity of it all.  It's a humor that also carries a message and that's great.

A Comedy of Errors:  Well, I should probably say that I saw this play as well.  When I was reading it, I remember being amused, but I don't think I ever fully laughed.  Seeing the play put it into a different perspective and it was hysterical.