TheBookofJules

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
The Highly Sensitive Person
Elaine N. Aron
Exploring the Philosophy of Religion (7th Edition)
David Stewart
Siege and Storm
Leigh Bardugo
The Hutterites in North America (Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology)
John Andrew Hostetler;Beulah S. Hostetler

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 5 - A Book That Makes You Happy

Stargirl (Readers Circle) - Jerry Spinelli Attack on Titan, Volume 1 - Hajime Isayama Fruits Basket, Vol. 1 - Natsuki Takaya A Wrinkle in Time (The Time Quintet #1) - Madeleine L'Engle, Anna Quindlen Imadoki! tom 1 - Yū Watase

Stargirl:  I was a weird kid.  So weird.  And I'm a weird adult, although I think I've toned it down a bit as I got older.  I resonated really strongly with Stargirl and just liked her a lot.  Every time I flip through this book, I feel happy.

Attack on Titan:  Manga!  Of course I'm going to include some manga in here, who do you think I am?  Okay... AoT and I have an odd relationship.  On the one hand, it's not a happy series.  In fact, it's quite a gory and sad series.  But I get so excited when a new chapter is released because I am dying to find out what happens next, so, in a weird way, it does make me happy.

Fruits Basket: MEMORIES!  I cannot tell you how many times I read and re-read this series in middle and high school.  It basically defined my school life.  My friends and I used to try and figure out what Furuba character we were most like.  I'm Kyoko, in case you're wondering.

A Wrinkle in Time:  I read this to my first grade class and have great memories of my kids just loving it.  There were so many fun voices to do and the fact that they took such great pleasure in hearing a book was awesome.

Imadoki!:  I don't know why, but this manga makes me so incredibly happy.  It's silly and short and crazy unbelievable and yet, I absolutely love it.  I still flip through it and have them packed away in my box of manga.