TheBookofJules

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
The Highly Sensitive Person
Elaine N. Aron
Exploring the Philosophy of Religion (7th Edition)
David Stewart
Siege and Storm
Leigh Bardugo
The Hutterites in North America (Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology)
John Andrew Hostetler;Beulah S. Hostetler

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 4 - Your Favorite Book of Your Favorite Series.

City of Ashes  - Cassandra Clare Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  - J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games  - Suzanne  Collins New Moon  - Stephenie Meyer

City of Ashes:  This is horrible... but I read this so long ago that I can't remember why this one was my favorite out of them all.  I know for sure that I loved this one the most.

Clockwork Princess:  Great ending.  Just... excellent.  What a wrap up.  I felt very satisfied with how things played out and cried for the entire next day.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban:  Sirius!  Time manipulating neck pieces!  Hippogryphs!  Azkaban!  It was an introduction to a lot of darker elements that would play out through the Harry Potter series, and I loved it.

The Hunger Games:  Of the three, this one felt the most polished and left the biggest impact, in my opinion.

New Moon:  Jacob Black and motorcycles.  Best ever.  I also really liked meeting the Volturi.