TheBookofJules

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
The Highly Sensitive Person
Elaine N. Aron
Exploring the Philosophy of Religion (7th Edition)
David Stewart
Siege and Storm
Leigh Bardugo
The Hutterites in North America (Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology)
John Andrew Hostetler;Beulah S. Hostetler

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 3 - Your Favorite Series.

City of Bones  - Cassandra Clare Clockwork Angel  - Cassandra Clare Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  - J.K. Rowling The Hunger Games  - Suzanne  Collins Twilight  - Stephenie Meyer

Oh no!  I've fallen a day behind.  I'll have to post days three and four today.

To be honest, I haven't read that many series.  And the ones I do read... I never seem to finish them.  I always mean to get to reading the last book of the series, or the most recent one... but, well, of mice and men, haha.

The Mortal Instruments:  I came across these books when I was in high school and my reader-friend and I read them together.  We would call each other after all of the pivotal moments and gush over what happened.  Remembering these books brings back a lot of good memories.

The Infernal Devices:  Loved the first, hated the second, was destroyed by the third.  I almost didn't read the third because of my severe dislike and disappointment with the second one, but then I decided to give it a shot, and I am so glad I did.  That is how you end a series.

Harry Potter:  This is self-explanatory.

The Hunger Games:  Really, I sort of just put these books on here because it's one of the only trilogies I've ever finished.  I liked the first a lot, even though I was uncomfortable with the similarities to Battle Royale.  The second was clever.  The third would have been better if it had been written in third person, in my opinion.  Either way, it's a great trilogy that sends out a good message.

Twilight:  Don't hate!  Haha, I shamelessly loved the second book in this series because I was a huge fan of Jacob Black.  I also really liked the first one, too.  This is another series that I actually finished!