TheBookofJules

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré
The Highly Sensitive Person
Elaine N. Aron
Exploring the Philosophy of Religion (7th Edition)
David Stewart
Siege and Storm
Leigh Bardugo
The Hutterites in North America (Case Studies in Cultural Anthropology)
John Andrew Hostetler;Beulah S. Hostetler
Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione So, if I were being technical, maybe the rating of this book would be a bit lower. But! I don't rate on technicalities alone, I rate on the enjoyment I experienced while reading this book. And let me say, this book was a lot of fun to read!

It is just silly, goofy, juicy fun. I was hesitant going into it at first because there were a few sex scenes that felt a bit too rape-y to me. But, not only are those scenes explained later, the third time they have sex, the woman initiates it. I do have to admit that the wording was sometimes cheesy as well, such as his penis being so hard it was practically a rock and his aphrodisiac semen. Oh boy, my flatmate and I giggled over the latter for a good ten minutes. However, for me, those scenes didn't take away from the enjoyment of the book. The silliness added to my loving of it.

There is not a strong plot, but erotica doesn't tend to have strong plots in the first place. I will say that there is a plot, at least, besides constant sex and that is a bit plus in this book's favor. What I was most fascinated by was the demon society, the species of demons that Ione came up with, and the hierarchy they follow. Those tidbits really made this book interesting and enjoyable for me.

All in all, if you're looking for a good romp of a book, something light hearted and fun to read that contains a kick ass hero and a sexy love interest, then I'd say pick up this book and enjoy it for the sexy fun that it is.